Translate

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines day special, Lip boom bring it



Happy Valentines day Sweeties!


Today a review of MUA 's Lipboom in shade Bring It.
They have a new offer on right now, with every Lipboom or mascara a free liner https://www.muastore.co.uk/freeliner


Lip Booms are £3.00 a piece and give you a matte lipstick on one end and a lipgloss on the other one.

Lip Boom Bring it.
The matte lipstick, a vibrant red.
Here I added the lipgloss







I really  liked the matte lipstick side of the Lip Boom, it is greatly pigmented and applies like a dream. The colour is very vibrant, I tried taking it of so I could take another picture of a diffrent colour, boy this colour wants to stay on your lips ;-) Though it does transfers, on my teacup, my childrens cheeks, you can imagine how happy the where with that ;-) If you put the gloss on, it transfers a bit more, I'm not a real big fan of lipgloss due to it being to sticky, so I wont be using that side much I guess. The glitters in the gloss do feel a bit gritty, but for that glamour night out I recon it will look dazzeling.

I'm now waiting for my Lip Boom " Its a situation" can't wait to try it, so far I'm really loving it. 

So Sweeties, put on that perfect pout and have a lovely Valentine's Day

Hugs and Kisses DIY Mama

1 comment:

  1. Thanks DIY Mama for posting this! This shade of red is so vibrant! I must try this and the MUA lipstick #1! Love love!

    ReplyDelete