Translate

Monday 25 February 2013

My MUA Lippies, swatches and reviews.




Hi Lovelies, as you might figured by now I'm in love with MUA lately. And these lipsticks are one of the many reasons why.


My MUA beauties, shades 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,14.
Shade 1
Shade 3











Shade 5









Shade 6








Shade 7











Shade 8







Shade 9


Shade 14









Swatches

Check out the pigmentation! This is after removal.


Shades 1, 3 and 9 are my favorites at the moment, I find it really hard to make shade 14 work on me. But with a smokey eye I think I can pull it off, but on its own it makes me look a bit ill ;-)

Shade 1 is such a mind blowing red, the MAC lady even thought it was one of theirs hihi.

So what's your favorite shade?


Hugs and Kisses DIY mama.

2 comments:

  1. Omgeeeeee ur lip swatches are mind blowing!! U have such perfect lips..amazing collection..my favorites are shade # 1,3 & 8 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!! You have a lotttt!! I like shade 1 and 6! xx

    ReplyDelete