Translate

Friday 22 March 2013

My MUA mini HAUL! First Impressions Undress range. Picture heavy ;-)



After just 3 days after ordering my order came in today!! Party!!! it always feels like Christmas and my birthday at the same day, a package at the door, all your goodies wrapped up, and then the excitement of unwrapping them....The simple pleasures of live ;-)

As usual MUA sends their products in a brown paper bubble wrap envelope, and all the fragile items are securely wrapped in some more bubble wrap. (Yay some more bubble wrap to pop ;-)



I'll start with the Undress your skin Highlighting Powder, what a amazingly beautiful product, I think I have a new crush!


 First of all its appearance; it comes in a sleek white plastic container with a clear lid, I think that it is a great match for this range, it gives a clean and crisp appearance  as it should when you call it undress your skin, in my humble opinion that is. 


Then the product itself, it is pressed in this pretty swirly 3D pattern, gives a real feel of luxury I think. 

This is how it looks "on skin".

It gives that beautiful glow to your skin, without being to obvious, or glittery, it is a cool champagne/ rose gold .


Now over to there other new release from their Undress range;
The Undress me too palette.



Again packaged in sleek white, the complementary applicator is in black. This palette brings beautiful nudes, warm and cool toned. Perfect for everyday, office looks and smokey eyes.


First row swatched. The first shade "Naked"  didn't show up as well on my skin because, well, it's about my skin tone. 



Second row swatched.



Here are the Undressed and Undress Me Too side by side. Undressed has been a favorite of mine for a while now, and I think the undress me too is a good competitor in the running for my #1 everyday palette.

Lastly I'd love to show you the Undress Your Skin Illuminating foundation.




The Illuminating Foundation comes in a flexible mauve tube, and contains 35 ml, I prefer pump bottles because they keep air out, but this is OK too.








The foundation itself is of a light consistency, creamy but not thick and smothering. I'm wearing this today and I love the fresh face feel AND look it gives.


To prevent this piece becoming tooooooooooo long I will stop for today, but more to come on the other products.
Which MUA product would you love to see and read more about?

Hope you enjoyed my Mini Haul, 
Hugs and Kisses DIY Mama


MUA retweeted meYAY!

2 comments:

  1. i really like fiery and tranquil from the pallet, i have only ever tried one MUA lipstick, but they are such a hit in the bblogger world. have fun trying them all out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O you should try more, love their lippies too did a post on them too(http://mamazelfdoen.blogspot.nl/2013/02/my-mua-lippies-swatches-and-reviews.html ) I'm wearing Exposed and Reveal today, I think there is a shade for everybody in the new Undress me too palette. XOX DIY Mama

    ReplyDelete