Translate

Friday 15 March 2013

DIY Mama goes on Youtube!

Hi lovelies, 
I jumped my biggest internet hurdle yet; Posting on youtube. I always resented my own voice on camera, but here it is my first DIY post in film form. Hope you enjoy!






As for the tutorial being Dutch, here is the description in English:

I'm making Flax seed Rosemary.
Ingredients:
  • 500 ml water.
  • 4 tablespoons flax seed.
  • 1 tablespoon rosemary.
Put the water, flax seed and rosemary in a saucepan and bring up to a boil. Make sure to keep stirring to prevent the flax seed from sticking to the pan.
After approximately 10 minutes of stirring and cooking the gel phase of the flax seed will start.
When the substance is gloopy as shown in the film, strain the liquid and pour in your container.
Your done!

Flax seed is know for it's hydrating properties, it's loaded with omega 3 fatty acids which will help making the hair fuller and shiny. Rosemary is known for promoting blood circulation and hair growth, it leaves your hair silky smooth and even combats dandruff. I cant vow for that, because I'm not having any.

So are you looking for a light fixing gel, that wont make your hair dry and brittle? Give this a chance. I use it as a anti frizz gel, in wet hair, comb it through and let my hair dry. I personally don't care for the wet hair look, so like to comb it through after it is completely dry.


Let me know what you think!
Love and kisses DIY Mama.

1 comment:

  1. awww you have such a lovely voice!!! I will finish watching the video on sunday when I'm at home again, but I just had to hear your voice honey :-)

    ReplyDelete