Translate

Monday 18 March 2013

Yay's and Nay's #1

Yay: I ordered again with MUA!! I told myself not to, but MUA kept making that harder and harder by bringing out such nice products lately. 
So I finally caved in ;-)
                               Undress Your Skin



Yay: I posted my first ever Youtube video, I concurred my shyness and just did it!


         




Yay: The first spring day was here, 15 degrees and sun, loved it!!



                           



Yay: I got 1.199 views on my blog!! Thanks everybody for checking out my blog, I am so happy and grateful for every single viewer. Please subscribe to bloglovin and make my day!



Follow on Bloglovin



Yay: I FINALLY saw Skyfall, after several attempts of going to see it in the theater, I decided to buy the DVD and yesterday we finally came around to it. 

             





Yay: My Catrice camouflage cream, have bin using this for the last couple of weeks and am still loving it! Without setting this will crease a little around the eyes, but with a bit of powder it will stay put. This is the first concealer I actually like. Surely recommend this! Check my review HERE.

    


Nay: Hardly a week later the temperature plummeted to minus -3! A 18 degrees difference in a week brrrrrr , funny how in the beginning of winter you can have joy with every fresh flake of snow, but now I can't stand it anymore, GIVE ME SUN PLEASE, enough already with the snow ;-)

                      
                                           

Nay: Sickbay at DIY Mama's house, my kiddies both suffer the effects of chicken- pox, so sad to see them all covered in spots :-( But it does gives me the opportunity to try out my home remedies. More on that in a other blog-post. 

                                         



So what are your Yay's and Nay's? Let me know in the comment section below!

Hugs and Kisses,
DIY Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment