Translate

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Catrice Camouflage cream, first impressions

Hi Lovelies,
I've been searching for a good concealer for a while now. I couldn't find one that had the right amount of coverage, didn't clumped up in the creases, nooks and crannies of my blemishes and wrinkle's and had the right shade. But today I believe I finally found one that might check all the boxes above. 

It's the Catrice Camouflage cream in shade 010 Ivory.



I picked this one up at the Kruidvat for 2,99. For this price you get 3 grams/ 0.10 oz of product. It comes in a round black plastic container with clear screw on lid.
So up to the swatches. Catrice promises a cream concealer with full coverage.

Swatched: left 1 swipe , right blended.

So far so good, the colour is good, my face is just a fraction darker then my arm, it matches good. I apply it with my finger to melt the product on my skin, it covers really well, and blends good.
Usually I have problems with one or the other; if it blends well, I usually end up wiping the coverage off, or if it covers well I'm left with a dot of concealer on my face because it doesn't blend well on my skin.

Here a little experiment:

My freckles uncovered.
My freckles, 1 covered.
                                                   

As you can see it even covers freckles, it leaves a slightly darker spot, but hardly visible. 

I will properly test this concealer for a few weeks, but my first impressions:
looks really promising, and for that price!

Have you tried this concealer from Catrice?

Hugs and kisses, DIY Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment