Translate

Monday 11 February 2013

MUA Single eyeshadows

Hi dearies, last saturday I finally received my order from MUA. I ordered it from MUAstoreAll the eyeshadows are £1,- regular price, roughly €1,17, but now in this great offer I only paid £3/€3,51 for these six!

I knew it would take a bit longer due to the INCREDIBLE 50% off deal they had. As so many I waited for this beautifull deal to order all the goodies I had my eye on for a while now. But it's hard to stay patient if you know what beauties are coming. And here they are, I expected much, but it exceeded my expectations. I think I fell in love a bit ;-)

Now let's start with the swatches and reviews, and there will be much more to come in the next few weeks. Oh boy I'm so exited!

Pearl eyeshadows 1,4,6,8,9,12.

Shade 1, a beautiful rose champaign colour
Shade 4, light lilac rose 

Shade 6, a light green that has a golden glow over it.
Shade 8, a aqua turqoise
Shade 9, a dual toned purple with a beautifull blue sheen.
Shade 12, a warm toned brown with a golden green sheen.



Swatches daylight.

Swatches, artificial light.



First of all, all shades have a beautiful creamy texture and are a very pigmented. Especially shade 12, I only had to lightly dab my brush in, to get incredible payoff. All shades are buildable, so you can create the look you like, lightly shades by day, and spectacular by night.

I created this daytime look with shades 1 and 12. 
I've put shade 1 in my inner corner, over the lid and under the browbone for higlight, and added shade 12 in a v-shape in my crease and under my bottom lashes. As I said, I really lightly dabbed my blending brush in, and blend blend blend ;-)
I finished with a brown eyeliner pencil on my top lashline and a black mascara.

 
  I hope you liked my post on these MUA Beauties.

Hugs and kisses DIY Mama




5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..All are so so so pretty! especially shade 6 and 9..U have such gorgeous eyes nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks! Shades 6 and 9 were the ones i've put on my wishlist the first ;-) Love them to, I wore them yesterday, but wasn't able to get them half decent on picture somehow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, they look sooo pretty!! Especially shades 6 and 8! I will definately order them too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing on you. I can't wait to play more with MUA eye shadows in my palettes. The only reason I haven't used them much yet is I have not been well so have not been going out of the house...so no make up :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hope you get well soon, you've bin under the weather for a while now haven't you. Hope you're playing with make soon again;-)

    ReplyDelete