Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

FOTD It IS easy being green

Hi Dearies,
Immaculate Collection Palette MUA
today I have for you a eyelook using my MUA eyeshadows shades 6 & 8, and from the Immaculate Collection; 15 and 18.

And I have to disagree with my friend (click for the video;-) Kermit


, with these lovely eyeshadows it IS easy being green.








I started with taking shade 8 and made a Vshape in my crease and under the lower lash line, then I used the same shade to line my upper lash line. Then I took shade 6 and dabbed it on the outer part of my eyelid. Then the lighter green (shade 15)of the Immaculate palette on the rest of the lid. Lastly the light golden one (shade 18) from the Immaculate palette on the inner corner and under the brow bone.

I thightlined with a dark brown eyepencil and added black mascara.
For my eyebrows I used the eyebrowkit from MUA, I used the lightest brow shade.

So what do you think, Is it easy being green?

No comments:

Post a Comment