Translate

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Prepping for Valentine's day,DIY exfoliating mask

Hi Dearies, today I have for you a lush DIY recipe that will give you sumptuous soft skin. The perfect base for your Valentine's day make up.

Ingrediƫnts :

1 table spoon coconut milk              




1 teaspoon baking soda.

Mix the two tohether to make a litlle paste and applie it on your face, keep clear from the eyes. Now you can scrub the areas that need it the most, in my case nose, chin and forehead ( tipical t-zone) If you have sensitive skin or rosacea just let the mask sit on your face. 
Then just let the mask dry on your face, about 20/30 min, then rinse with luke warm water and gentle dab your face dry with a towel. You can have a litlle tingling sensation, especially if you have pimples, this is due to the fact baking soda is a kind of salt that desinfects the skin.

Now your skin will feel super soft and hydrated, due to the coconutmilk that left my skin feel nice and nourished I didn't feel the need for a moisturizer. And thats very rare with my skin.


I hope you enjoy the mask as much as I did.

Hugs and kisses DIY Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment