Translate

Friday 12 April 2013

Bloglovin Blog Hop!

Hi everyone, after being more than a week M.I.A (Missing In Action) here I am again. It has been a very busy week, but now I'm back doing what I love to do; blogging.

The lovely Nina, from Nina's bargain beauty and some other beauty bloggers started this blogger hop


And being a new blogger myself I love to join. So please follow me on my bloglovin, and leave your link by clicking on the "add your link" button.

Some Simple Rules 
 1. Follow the hosts on bloglovin. 
2. Share the blog hop button on your sidebar. 
3. Hop around and visit at least 3 blogs. If you decide to follow a blog, please follow with bloglovin considering that GFC might go away. Leave a comment and let them know how you found their blog. 
4. Leave your link. You can link your bloglovin profile or a post on your blog that you enjoy, but in this case make sure you have your bloglovin visible on your blog so others can follow you. 
5. Optional: Help this blog hop grow and share it on Twitter using the #bloglovinbloghop at the end of the tweet ;) or on Facebook. 

XOX DIY Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment